3 New Beats...

quantumleap

Air Raid
Luxorious2
Watch Yourself

3 new beats...I'd like for you guys to check them out and give me some opinions. They're all composed from scratch...and synths made by me..I'd also like to hear opinions on the MIXES..Been working on my mixing lately, trying a few new things here and there, so I'd like to know how they sound to YOU.

Thanks,

Quantum Leap

And as always..ALL feedback WILL be returned!

"Air raid" is alright but you could have added a lot of things, like lil synth melodies here and there.

"Luxurious": I like the piano melody but the synth sounds don't match the beat and the piano in my opinion. And the mix needs more work.

"Watch yourself": that one is good, it's got that pop/rock feel, but mix needs work like the other tracks. Just keep makin' beats, you'll only get better, that's the best advice I can give.

I like air raid but the build up was a little slow, try and put another sound in there to add a little more drive to it.

I think this kinda music is dope man.. I could easily picture this in some dance movie or something haha... Sounds go real nice with everything. Drums are nice, I'd say knock 'em down a touch, but other then that... ILL!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/**new-|-ricky-ross-x-beat**-372141/#post49155418

thanks, feedback was returned

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

"Air raid" is alright but you could have added a lot of things, like lil synth melodies here and there.

"Luxurious": I like the piano melody but the synth sounds don't match the beat and the piano in my opinion. And the mix needs more work.

"Watch yourself": that one is good, it's got that pop/rock feel, but mix needs work like the other tracks. Just keep makin' beats, you'll only get better, that's the best advice I can give.

would you mind pointing out what should be done to the mixes? You say they need work, but don't really say why..I mean, I know they need work, thats why I'm asking what should be done. Thanks for checking them out tho!

Air raid is nice, original. i like it. I hate the snare, but im really diggin the synths.

Luxurious isnt luxurious at all... the piano melody is nice tho. not too much a fan of the drum pattern u have.

i like the drums u have in Watch yourself. but its not my vibe.

just keep at it.

More bass, add subs! This track has energy but not enough bump for what its tryna build too. 808's mayne..its typical but it works.

Sup! Returning the feed

"Air Raid": For some reason I envisioned a dance club scene in the movie with people moving all slow and lights flashing lol. The elements worked really nice together as well.

"Luxorious2": The snares didn't seem hard enough hitting for me. Maybe try eq'ing them on the high end more? And the piano seemed dry as well. Try adding some slight reverb on it!

"Watch Yourself": This is my favorite one out off all three. Mad mean and the drums were strong.. Seemed pretty on point with this beat. Good stuff!
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10792142

air raid - whats good fam, beat is decent, i think that melody gets a little repetitive but it works I can see someone like cudi on this for sure, the drums are koo. Melodies are unique, change ups are good, mix is fine. Nothing too ear catching.

Luxorious 2 - Kinda generic in my opinion, definitely on some sorta hip hop ish. Just not really diggin the over all vybe it presents. Mix is good drum work is fine, everything is tied up well just the sounds sound a bit boring.

Watch Yourself - This beat is pretty dope, the synth work in the begginin is koo, drums are alot better, and the transitions are koo, like that synth roll you got goin.

Over all keep grindin, stuff sounds good but there is alot of room for improvement, a whole lot of room. Keep workin fam, keep making music. Return The Feed! - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k/3-new-beats-fb-returned-100%-get-me-372225/

Hey
Im really diggin your beats man !
Sound really dope.. Like somethin straight out of a video game or soundtrack..
Keep it comin !

Srik

Back