READ THIS before posting here

calimoose

Hey guys,

Often times we find good reads, useful charts, or other tips on our free time. So this forum was created for members who would like to help each other out by posting miscellaneous tips, tricks and other useful recording or music-related resources. I've duplicated and stickied a couple particularly helpful threads from other sub-forums to start things off.

Again, this is only for relevant material, and to provide a place to post random stuff that you found helpful, and think other members would find helpful as well.

This does NOT mean you post links to your soundcloud or site or use this forum to promote yourself. Those who post something that's totally irrelevant, or post anything that would be instigative, will be warned once before being permanently banned from the User Contributions forum (you'll still have complete access to the rest of FP). Same goes for people who blatantly promote their own videos/content/tracks (unless it would truly be helfpul for everyone). You are NOT allowed to post links to your own paid services. If you post links to your site/video/soundcloud and people don't respond, then chances are they don't find it helpful and it shouldn't be included on this forum.

Why have I started this forum?

I'd really like to have this sub-forum be dedicated to finding random useful information that you can read on-the-go or while pretending to work at the office. This forum is NOT for asking questions or debating over the best DAW, interface, etc. It's for posting stuff that you've found helpful on your musical journey in hopes that it'll help other FP users improve their craft.

We might randomly pick threads or posts that we find particularly useful and post them on facebook or twitter, in which case we would give credit to the relevant thread's OP. This way, FP's facebook page can be customized for FP users. For the people, by the people.

If you have questions or aren't sure you should post something, you can PM me directly. Otherwise, let's help each other get the most out of their music.

Thanks guys, see you around.

-Moose

Back