I have 27 years, is it too late to become a hip hop music producer?

I.g.l.s

I have 27 years, is it too late to become a succesful hip hop music producer?

hi everyone, this is the first time in my life that i found my passion and happiness, in hip hop music production and listening to music and this passion increases with the passage of time and knowledge my only obstacle that i found is the language i do not understand english well and all the good content in english is it too late To be a successful producer and get into the game?

Last edited:
Its never too late. You dont have to know the language so much, if you wanna produce, just start making music, its universal language.

I reccomend you to watch some tutorials on youtube and then try to recreate some beats, best way to learn bro

Kepp it going

He did H at 15 also, stop comparing yourself to other ppl
the point is he produced his biggest record at the age 49, OP asked if it was too late at 27, I dont see how his drug habits have anything to do with the question. Personally I feel hip hop is the only genre where people feel age is a factor.

Heck no, I started at like 25. Whatever makes you unique will help your beats.

You gotta plant the seed, the longer you wait the worse.

If you have a passion for it, that's the main thing, age does not matter. This is not a sport lol.

Frank Sinatra was like 60 killing it.

There are advantages to being older: you can buy better equipment, a more mature mindset, probably better at business, signing contracts etc.

It seems to me that it is never too late to do this. I make music, which I often talk about about the problem of racism and cultural identity. When we talk about cultural identity, even in the field of technology, we must remember the concept of patriotism. On the site https://graduateway.com/essay-examples/patriotism/ I recently read several articles about patriotism, including critical material on how patriotism and national interests can harm the development of a truly global economy, science, technology development, etc. I advise you to read.

Last edited:
I laughed. OFC it´s not too late. Coming from an old fart; you better beleive it. I started playing piano at age 36. Didnt know what a C major chord was; never mixed or produced anything.

Last edited:
I have 27 years, is it too late to become a succesful hip hop music producer?

hi everyone, this is the first time in my life that i found my passion and happiness, in hip hop music production and listening to music and this passion increases with the passage of time and knowledge my only obstacle that i found is the language i do not understand english well and all the good content in english is it too late To be a successful producer and get into the game?
Hi m8.

Its like 1/3 of life has passed you away. Youre totally crossed, wrecked and screwed. Mozart began playung piano at age of 1 and wrote his first symphony when he was 4 years old. Its too l8.4.U Better start reserching plants, amoebas, fungi, and ants. Like producing music will totally destroy your life, its the worst thing to do to make something that you can sign under and show off to the world. And by looking at your language capabilities, like the words 'obstacles' 'passage of time' and 'get into the game' youre a total noob and cant comprehend a single word in english. Youre literally hopeless. 27 - too old. Forget about it. Yall never make it.

Back