Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How old were you when you got into producing?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Can't remember honestly, maybe 15? I was definitely high school age, is all I know. It was mostly just a private hobby until a few years ago when I started sharing beats, piano pieces, and metal ideas with my friends and a few other communities. They all paid me some pretty high compliments, so I'm trying to take it a bit more seriously now. I want to make a lasting first impression though so I'm overthinking stuff alot.

Thanks
    I made my first album when I was 14. Now I'm 16 and I've made 7 full length albums since then.
    Last edited by Vision2017; 04-18-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    I was 14 and started as a hobby, and continue as a hobbyist in several projects, even some was commercial.
    Last edited by Xenon2; 04-18-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks
    I was middle school age, so around 13. I wanted to be a rapper but I needed beats then I ended up liking producing more than writing. Now I'm in my 20s
    Last edited by yeahvlad; 04-19-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks
    I was 8-15 when I followed 4 years of music class and 7 years of keyboard class. It then went silent. I just, three months ago, started to make songs again with MIDI keyboard.

Thanks
    I was 22 when I started to be serious about producing. It's been a long process though, due to a full time job and a hands-on 3 children (I'm now 39).
    Really, If I didn't have the commitments, all that i've learnt in the last 17 years, I could have learned in 3 (wouldn't change it for the world though )!

Thread Information