How old were you when you got into producing?

Started with 12-13 to f around. It got serious when I was 15-16 when Lex Luger n Southside got hot.
Now im 26.

I still make beats but I've started uploading shit on YT now to see if they were
good (some are old, some new).

Sadly I couldn't focus solely on production because I had to finish my apprenticeship
and my studies in Qualitymanagement :sigh:

Hi , I have just turned 60 , being attending trance parties for about 30 years and decided because I love this genre so much I started experimenting and producing my own music. I started with Reason 5 but found Fl Studio easier to learn.

I was 15-16, crac..bought (cough) FL 12, or 11, don't remember, and tried it. Haven't taken it seriously until I was like 21 though.

prolly since i was 17 or so, but its always been a hobby that comes in waves so ive never gotten too too dirty, but i enjoy mostly bein a muse for artists and helping stuff come to life

Started fucking around back 9 years ago (2011 ish). I think i was 13-14 at the time. Now i'm 23 and have 6 years of education to back me up and i still know jack shit :4theloveofgod:

Back