How to get on spotify (for producers, singers and rappers)

As far as I know, an artist who wants to upload his songs to Spotify must use the services of a distributor. Most distributors charge a service fee. You can also use Spotify for Artists. There, you need to create an artist account and verify it. Verification helps not only to boost your profile as an artist, but also to get the attention of Spotify's algorithm and content curators. Once you create an account and your songs appear on the platform, you can use https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/ to promote your music and be popular among other artists.

Last edited:
It's important for artists to have as many options as possible when it comes to distributing their music, so I appreciate you sharing this method with the community. Best of luck to you and all the other independent artists out there trying to make it on Spotify!

Hi, thanks for sharing your tips on how to get on Spotify for free! It's always great to see independent artists taking control of their music careers.
I checked out your blog post, and it's super informative. It's great that you found a way to upload your music without going through platforms like DistroKid or TuneCore.
Getting on Spotify is the first step. Building a following and gaining traction on the platform can be tough, but some tools can help you buy monthly listeners and give you a leg up. Thanks again for sharing, and best of luck with your music!

Last edited:
As far as I know, an artist who wants to upload his songs to Spotify must use the services of a distributor. Most distributors charge a service fee. You can also use Spotify for Artists. There, you need to create an artist account and verify it. Verification helps not only to boost your profile as an artist, but also to get the attention of Spotify's algorithm and content curators. Once you create an account and your songs appear on the platform, you can use buy plays on spotify to promote your music and be popular among other artists.
As a singer, you need to contact an official representative of Spotify and sign a contract to place your tracks on this music platform.

Last edited:
Back