How to get 100K views on your beats on YouTube for free

What's up producers !

Today I wanna share with you my fuckin trick to get free exposure on YouTube. I used it to get few beats with more than 100k real views. I sold couple exclusive right beats like that.

Let's dig in :

1 - Make high quality beats (yeah pretty obvious haha)

2 - Submit your beats to big YouTube channels that promote producers for free (Kyu Tracks, Your Rap Beats TV, Beats24-7 & more)

3 - Wait until they review your beats. If they like it. You'll get repost

4 - See your views grow like magic

I know, it's not on your own YouTube channel but you'll get credited in the description. & that's a huge awereness campaign for free. You'll get new sub to your channels & artists will send you inquiries. All that with a 5 min tiny effort.

Is that dope ? Hell yeah

Much Love,
Starseed Beats

submithub.com

Good luck, I've been trying for 2 years over there with no luck. Got one message from a blog once saying they LIKED my stuff but it was the wrong genre for them to give me any EXPOSURE for it.

submithub.com

Good luck, I've been trying for 2 years over there with no luck. Got one message from a blog once saying they LIKED my stuff but it was the wrong genre for them to give me any EXPOSURE for it.

Where did I talk about blog ? Lol bro

It's work, just type my name on YouTube you'll see the result. & you just need to type "submit beats" on YouTube search bar & choose to only see chanels you'll see about what I'm talking about

Where did I talk about blog ? Lol bro

It's work, just type my name on YouTube you'll see the result. & you just need to type "submit beats" on YouTube search bar & choose to only see chanels you'll see about what I'm talking about

What do you do with the traffic you get?

Back