How did you come up with your Producer Name

When I was 10 and wanted to rap I came up with the name Young Diamond... Sounded lame, so I changed it to Young Thrilla. Still didn't like it so I changed it to YoungGunna..... Then I switched it up to my first name because it was unique itself (black folk love coming up with "unique" names).. After that 12 year span of name changes I am currently under KING HW. HW are my initials and the KING part comes from my mom telling me that my name meant King in Swahili (it doesn't).

Oh well

Conflict

Picked it because I felt that in every stage of my life there was constant opposition toward all the moves I tried to make, and it was something I had to overcome in terms of perseverance and internal conflicts

Also fits in with other names I like, such as Future, The Game, and Problem

I got mine from the university I went to as an exhange student in Taiwan, they gave me the name Fumutian ,it means Martin in Chinese or something. lol

Had a few ones over the years, as I don't really like mixing my different projects into one, but REDH0T basically cam from the obvious #1s :)

Last edited:
Synapsis...

It's the connections in your brain.. how signals are transferred... routed through the synapses.. it is also the DAW I use, by Synapse Audio.. and thought giving the kudos to the programmers is always appreciated by those who invest their lives in making the shit we use.. seemed like a 'no brainer' :)

foul play
in cs go i like using the five seven a lot when playing as ct and the skin i have for it is the fowl play skin, i thought that would be a cool name then realized it was a play on words of the phrase foul play because theres a bunch of birds on the skin of the gun. so i looked up exactly what foul play was because i always hear it in like news reports of people dying n shit and i thought it fit the aesthetic of my music. ive had a few names before this but i think this ones here to stay

I used a similar Name for gaming years ago und combined this with the word recognize :)

Last edited:
Nervekong cuz at the time i had xfer nerve so why not.
konkosskang was random.[only this site am I konkosskang]
entirelytinted on twitch/gamin stuff
and finally stuck to EntireReason, since I got tired lol.

When I was working as a welder, there was many dudes on site with the same name, being Chris. The only way people knew which one we were talking about was by adding the initial of the last name, thus I was known as Chris.R = KRiSR was born. Lol

SpaceNTime

just the definition simply encompasses everything in existence. I always second guess it and feel its too nerdy and not something that would fit as a Music producer name.

Produced by "SpaceNTime" or Produced by "The Spacehouse"

anybody have any suggestions on what they feel comes off a bit better as a music producer ?

thanks, could you give any explanation briefly as to why that one fits better in your eyes? or what kind of Image or reception do you get when you hear a producer name like SpaceNTime?

I never had the chance to get feedback from local friends they are madly UNsupportive of anything productive.

Last edited:
I once took my favorite crush flavored soda at the super market and y accidentally I drop it. In that time, I was thinking in a original name and tried to found words in everything so before the soda hit the ground, i came up with chris (crush) crash ( the soda crashed-hit the ground) unfourtunatley i wasn't the only one.

Last edited:
Seraquil because i wanted to make serene and tranquil music, i kinda strayed from my name but screw changing it now its too late haha. Ser-aquil

Mine is DJ Void. Void Products was a software line I user to run, I work as a software engineer, so DJ Void just seemed appropriate :p

Back