You want a CLEAN, CRISP mix? look no further!!

Re4lity

^^^^ Check out my bro Epik's Mixing tutorials they are QUALITY, they have helped me 1000000% just see for yourself.

I believe there are 5 parts. Don't forget to subscribe to keep the knowledge flowin'!

(BTW, Link to my beats is in my sig.)

I guess I'll take the time to watch this. Thanks for putting this video up. I'll check out your beats as well.

Watched through all of them. Pretty basic, but really useful information. I actually learned a couple things from it that were really obvious and so simple that I never thought of it lol. But when it comes down to me mixing, by the time I got all my sounds in the beat, FL Studio crackles to much for me to even play it. Once I upgrade some things, I'll put these tips to work and hopefully see a good difference.

Yeah bro I had that pain as well in the beginning of time lol but that most likely means you need a stronger CPU get at least 8gb of RAM ( that's what I currently have) get that ASAP because that can lead to unfinished projects due to the annoyingness if you will hahaha
Watched through all of them. Pretty basic, but really useful information. I actually learned a couple things from it that were really obvious and so simple that I never thought of it lol. But when it comes down to me mixing, by the time I got all my sounds in the beat, FL Studio crackles to much for me to even play it. Once I upgrade some things, I'll put these tips to work and hopefully see a good difference.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

cool bro thanks it's not my YouTube channel it's my boys' but yeah thanks again my man..
i subbed look at some of ur video learn somethings keep up with the vids bruh

Back