Ya Girl Is Back Wit "this Is For Da Haters" Video Mix!

teshan

CHECK OUT THE "THIS IS FOR THE HATERS" VIDEO MIX INCLUDING 2 NEW EXCLUSIVE TRACKS PRODUCED BY TESHAN...

*****Teshan Presents "Hateration Mix"
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="350" width="425" data="https://www.youtube.com/v/FIrau2Qymkw">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/FIrau2Qymkw" />
</object>

TESHAN'S TUBE:
WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/TESHAN3000

You tough luv do ya thing!!
I like your other videos better but this ones still tight!!
you out in va or u just rolled down there?

i jus roll down there...im from philly. thanks for the comment, appreciate it! holla at ya girl.

im not worried bout them...thats who the video was for, ya dig! anyway i feel what u saying bout the m3 but they jus added 500 more sounds to the board and a vocoder. plus it has the same sound engine as the oasys...i have a motif 2 but i jus fell in love with the m3...

i was feelin that joint but it only gave me 30 seconds, i woulda loved to hear more.

when i first saw the oasys i was bout to break the bank to get it oh 500 more sounds thats whats up have you been on the korgforums.com im sure they got extra sounds still to add that people made they self they free too....i was gonna buy a motif when i bought the studio if it wasnt for that green screen..hate the interface love the drums guitars and seq.....

he link shoulda been a min 30 i flipped the brought the samp back in then flipped it twice...i dont know i put other shyt up there if you wanna check most of which is original catch you later keep grindin

i never understand y ppl give haters so much attention lol ignore them dont make videos for em...dat just make em feel good that they gettin ur attention.....peace!

GoodMoney said:
i never understand y ppl give haters so much attention lol ignore them dont make videos for em...dat just make em feel good that they gettin ur attention.....peace!

TRUE....THE VIDEO WAS REALLY MADE FOR THIS ONE DUDE...I NEEDED TO SHUT HIM UP & I DID...HE HASN'T SAID **** SINCE, SO IT WORKED LOL...

WEST PHILLY KEV WHAT UP! ADD MY MYSPACE. I CAN'T ADD U CUZ I DONT KNOW UR LAST NAME OR EMAIL.

Last edited:
Back