Video..Making a Beat using the Fantom G6

Andino

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/yecOxPF1eNI&hl=en"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/yecOxPF1eNI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I been waiting for a video using the Fantom G for a while and I'm impressed! Nice stuff and wonderful keyboard haha Sounds like some D-Block Jadakiss track

Last edited:
Yeah this is a dope track homie. Im feelin it. You got SRX cards in there? Them patches in the fantom didnt sound familiar. Ohhhhh... thats the G6 my bad. Im gettin mine next week.
FANTOM X6 FOR SALE! LOL

Last edited:
Buzzhawg said:
Yeah this is a dope track homie. Im feelin it. You got SRX cards in there? Them patches in the fantom didnt sound familiar. Ohhhhh... thats the G6 my bad. Im gettin mine next week.
FANTOM X6 FOR SALE! LOL

thanks for the reply but I don't have any SRX cards but I did reshape the synth in the video and saved it as a user patch. I created a quite a few user patches with ease and thats what I like about the G series.

hey i got a question for you. i just got my g6 bout a week ago and cant seem to get any samples into the pads. Im a newbie, so please be easy. still learning, but basically i had a sample i wanted to use, but it was a mp3, i converted it to wav, imported it, but the fantom said "illegal file", is it because it was originally a mp3? im pretty sure it wasnt a sampling rate issue, any help would be great, man 'ppreciate it.

Nick83 said:
hey i got a question for you. i just got my g6 bout a week ago and cant seem to get any samples into the pads. Im a newbie, so please be easy. still learning, but basically i had a sample i wanted to use, but it was a mp3, i converted it to wav, imported it, but the fantom said "illegal file", is it because it was originally a mp3? im pretty sure it wasnt a sampling rate issue, any help would be great, man 'ppreciate it.

Sorry, i don't sample into the G6 so I woouldn't know the 1st step, I use my MPC 2500 for that.

Back