Subscribe and I'll Mail You Free Stickers - YouTube Channel for Producers

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Hey, everyone. I'm an ...eclectic electronic producer. I've been making YouTube tutorials to teach music production and audio connectivity, etc. Some of my videos are growing pretty fast, and I've just recently hit the 100,000 views mark. So thank you! big up

I'm giving away more free stickers! If you subscribe on YouTube (or have already subscribed), please email me at eric@epsilon144.com, or message me your address on here, soundcloud, wherever, just get in contact with me and ill get the stickers to you I promise.
You can include your mailing address in the email to make it easier, or ill give you a form to fill out through my website - shipping anywhere in the world....that has a valid mailing address....I cant mail something to the middle of the ocean (although I've been scuba diving a lot recently and wouldn't mind getting free stickers in the ocean)

Also if you find the videos helpful please share them around with other producers and friends on your socials. I'll send stickers to as many people as possible, but again just please let me know you want some by contacting me to get your stickers!

My soundcloud and other stuff are linked below. Thanks, peace!

Last edited:
Back