St. Louis producer B.H.B. flips a sample for errybody to see!!

B.H.B.

Watch Me Do It!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qCvU3hkBlto&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qCvU3hkBlto&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Congratulations you get the award for the worst video ever made in the history of the world.

Last edited:
Great video quality.

Yo Noble I like the avatar...I was gonna order one of those shirts awhile back.

Last edited:
If you had read the caption as the vid progressed you would have seen that I mentioned the camera not being able to pick up imagery in rooms that aren't illuminated well. But I appreciate you all for commenting, if you can't see it just listen to the sample I bangs out!

I know I put a lot of contradictory **** up here like "...errybody to see" and "Watch Me Do It" but MY BAD!!!! Just use your ears if you can't with the eyes!!

Last edited:
B.H.B. said:
If you had read the caption as the vid progressed you would have seen that I mentioned the camera not being able to pick up imagery in rooms that aren't illuminated well. But I appreciate you all for commenting, if you can't see it just listen to the sample I bangs out!

I know I put a lot of contradictory **** up here like "...errybody to see" and "Watch Me Do It" but MY BAD!!!! Just use your ears if you can't with the eyes!!

The thing is all you had to do was turn the light on .. If they room light ain't powerful enough use some lamps, **** use some candles.

noblewordz said:
The thing is all you had to do was turn the light on .. If they room light ain't powerful enough use some lamps, **** use some candles.

How about unless you have a video of yourself making a track, SHUT THE FU(K UP!!!!!!!!

B.H.B. said:
How about unless you have a video of yourself making a track, SHUT THE FU(K UP!!!!!!!!
WOOOO FELLAS it's not that serious.BHB I think the point err bodys trying to make to you is that there is no video to see just audio.We'd love to see you bang out a joint so get tha camera popping.In the meantime can everybody just bring it down a notch.Spark one and let's K.I.M.

its cool though, but honestly theres no point to the video. I would've waited it out until my lighting gets better. No one is gonna watch a black screen you know? If you really want it that bad should of made it all audio, there you would get some decent quality.

Just some tips man, keep doin it.

FAIL.jpg

i never scene a video, that didnt have any video before. lol

Next time just make a audio file. you will save yourself from all the jokes.

Back