St. Louis Based Producer B.H.B. flips another sample (THIS TIME WITH A BETTER CAMERA)

B.H.B.

Okay, last time I put a vid up on here I got mad complaints talking about the bad quality. I got resourceful on cats and got a better camera for this project. If you STILL can't see it, you need to get some glasses then.........NOW LET'S GET INTO IT!!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MbQKcuY-MpU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MbQKcuY-MpU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

souls of mischief used this sample in the early 90s songs called cab fair

Someone else hit me up with that same info. I checked it out and the sample was at the same pitch as mine.

Appreciate it though.

quality is still too poor.

i find these type of videos pointless anyway. you're not showing how to construct a beat and you're not giving any tips. i can barely hear whats going on either.

everybody wants to get on youtube nowadays. there are thousands of beat-making videos already there and hundreds like this (using fruity loops).

maybe if you had a better camera i might appreciate it.

alphawolf1 said:
quality is still too poor.

i find these type of videos pointless anyway. you're not showing how to construct a beat and you're not giving any tips. i can barely hear whats going on either.

everybody wants to get on youtube nowadays. there are thousands of beat-making videos already there and hundreds like this (using fruity loops).

maybe if you had a better camera i might appreciate it.

The purpose of this video was just to showcase some skills, not to give tips; that's what some of the forums of FP are for. Beats are to be sold not told playboy....just thought I'd let you know.

well just to let you know i see no skills on display in that video.

you're using fruity loops and the camera isn't even at the screen. the whole video screams amateur. i can't make out what you're doing and the whole thing just seems pointless. sorry.

im not hating just giving an opinion.

alphawolf1 said:
well just to let you know i see no skills on display in that video.

you're using fruity loops and the camera isn't even at the screen. the whole video screams amateur. i can't make out what you're doing and the whole thing just seems pointless. sorry.

im not hating just giving an opinion.

Well thanx for your input. Highly appreciated.

BUT

Umma do me regardless. I know the camerawork is pretty bad. But what does me using FL got to do with it though......hmmmm......

Back