Simple Chopped Sample Beat

bluntedforce

Don't hate, I'm not a super producer. But my style of beats fits perfectly for the my group of ill rhymers on my squad.<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MHfePtuKeR0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Last edited:
Yo nice Beat, but I just hate it when white kids act and talk like black people. I am white too, I keep it authentic !

Every human being came from the same ancient family tree. Hip hop is my culture, I act neither white nor black.

Thanks for the comment though!!! I appreciate it!

Yo I Feeling Ur ****. Im A Blackman. Dont Trip All The Bull**** About Trying To Sound Black. You Just Are What You Are. Brothers Understand. Add On To The Culture. I Just Got An Mpc 2000 Xl And My Crates. I C U Have The Same Mp. Im Just Trying To Learn The Basics. I Got Alot Of Samples And **** But I Havent Learned How To Incorporate Everything. Keep Growing.

Good ****. I like how u didn't edit out when u were trying to get the kick down. Nobody's perfect, lol. The beat iz hot tho.

KlickBeatz said:
Yo nice Beat, but I just hate it when white kids act and talk like black people. I am white too, I keep it authentic !

why do you care about how he talks? Worry about yourself and let him do him.

Yo I like how you put those strings together.
When you're using a MPC though, how do you put your bass line in?

NOi said:
Yo I like how you put those strings together.
When you're using a MPC though, how do you put your bass line in?

theres a few ways. sample a bass note, 16 level it, and try to match it up. or hook up a midi track and use a keyboard.

peace!!

Thanks for the love. I appreciate it everybody!!!

Last edited:
boring beat. SMH @ people calling themselves producers just because they've got an MP. SMH @ the comment "mad diggin" and the camera shows less than 10 pieces of wax. I'm not even gonna comment on the way the kid talks.

keep at it, and do you.

beatznbooze said:
boring beat. SMH @ people calling themselves producers just because they've got an MP. SMH @ the comment "mad diggin" and the camera shows less than 10 pieces of wax. I'm not even gonna comment on the way the kid talks.

keep at it, and do you.

A beat without a live MC isn't enough.

its cool, its a little simple and boring...Your right about he MC part, but if its a good beat...it should just be able to get head noddin without an MC.

Keep at it.

KlickBeatz said:

funny how blackpeople shun white people for using their style lf language. but, the italians first made it up. they called their HQs "Cribs", they started gang signs... so just stop it.

yesiampretty said:
its cool, its a little simple and boring...Your right about he MC part, but if its a good beat...it should just be able to get head noddin without an MC.

Keep at it.

What is the first word of this thread? SIMPLE

This is not my best work, it is merely something I threw together on the spot. Check out my real work. www.myspace.com/thevultures7

What do you expect when putting an average simple beatmaking video online???? Great Beat or Damn you gonna be Big.....logical no ?

I like it and...

KlickBeatz said:

you sound ignorant, stop it. Why stereotype?

iLL SPokesman said:
I like it and...

you sound ignorant, stop it. Why stereotype?

word, most of you is a bunch of dumb mother****ers anyways, ignorant ass *******. i don't give a **** if you aint feelin my style or how i talk, i don't want to appeal to you're dumb, deaf and blind souls. you post a beat video and let me judge that. plus i was just ****in around, i made this beat in less than 5 minutes. real recognize real. soon i'll blast everyone with a new beat video. in the meantime you better check the mother****in myspace. and you don't add as a friend, **** you.

bluntedforce said:
word, most of you is a bunch of dumb mother****ers anyways, ignorant ass *******. i don't give a **** if you aint feelin my style or how i talk, i don't want to appeal to you're dumb, deaf and blind souls. you post a beat video and let me judge that. plus i was just ****in around, i made this beat in less than 5 minutes. real recognize real. soon i'll blast everyone with a new beat video. in the meantime you better check the mother****in myspace. and you don't add as a friend, **** you.
I thought you were a cool and humble cat at first, but after this post you seem like a ****in idiot

haha u a clown bluntedforce... no offense or nuttin but i wasnt feelin the beat too much at all......i know u need an mc over it but like some1 said b4 it should at least get ur head noddin a little bit...good beat vid tho

Back