Sample Chopping Tutorial

Thanks, I just have a problem with Acid, when I have a clip, and I slice it, say if I copy a slice in the middle, then press paste, it pastes the start of the entire clip? Have you ever come across this error or anything? If so, what should I do?

Edit: Never mind, I updated it and it's fine lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wandered if samples all require adding "swing" to the beat or can they be cut in a way that they match the drums, instead of matching the drums to the sample??

Say Bruh, Awesome vid/tutorial! Very Inspiring! Is this what you call 'flipping a sample'?

What he asked^^^^^. Is this known as "flipping"? Anyways super dope vid. I'm using Ableton so I'm trying how to figure out how to chop up a sample and put it the the pads but having trouble since their pretty long. I should have about half a sec or two to every pad right?

What he asked^^^^^. Is this known as "flipping"? Anyways super dope vid. I'm using Ableton so I'm trying how to figure out how to chop up a sample and put it the the pads but having trouble since their pretty long. I should have about half a sec or two to every pad right?

Never used Ableton like that but 2 seconds per pad should be good

Back