Roland SP606 & Korg PadKontrol how to enter midi note #'s Continued

infamous twitch

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/F8fkBSBLLYk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/F8fkBSBLLYk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

infamous twitch said:
Yeah.. I got one.. Come on over to http://sp-forums.com this is where all the Roland Sp samplers users are at..

Do ya need help with something?

what up, I got a couple of question if you dont mind helping me
1. can you give me drivers that actually work with the SP, cause when i went on Roland.com those dont seem to work unless i am doing something wrong ?
2.can you break down how to set up the SP to work in my DAW, that being FL8?
Do you have any tips/advice/videos/etc that you rhink will hwlp mw gwt started on a good note ?
Any help you can give me would be most appreciative,thx...

1. can you give me drivers that actually work with the SP, cause when i went on Roland.com those dont seem to work unless i am doing something wrong ?

Sure I can.. I actually downloaded the updated drivers from Roland, but yeah I will send the drivers..

2.can you break down how to set up the SP to work in my DAW, that being FL8?
Do you have any tips/advice/videos/etc that you rhink will hwlp mw gwt started on a good note ?

Yeah that's easy.. First connect your USB from your PC to your Sp606.. This is where you really don't need the drivers but hey they are there.. anyways you want to set your SP up as a Midi Slave.. Go into your DAW, FL8 and set it up as a master and send Midi Sync.. But I guess first things first.. Let me send you the drivers... One question when you downloaded it from Roland what troubles did you have? It should have worked..

I have tons, it's just up to you, depends on what stage your at.. I can give you tips on getting a dirty sound, resampling, recording the D Beam, effect laying, using the auto chop then editing the auto chop.. etc...

infamous twitch said:
Sure I can.. I actually downloaded the updated drivers from Roland, but yeah I will send the drivers..

Yeah that's easy.. First connect your USB from your PC to your Sp606.. This is where you really don't need the drivers but hey they are there.. anyways you want to set your SP up as a Midi Slave.. Go into your DAW, FL8 and set it up as a master and send Midi Sync.. But I guess first things first.. Let me send you the drivers... One question when you downloaded it from Roland what troubles did you have? It should have worked..

I have tons, it's just up to you, depends on what stage your at.. I can give you tips on getting a dirty sound, resampling, recording the D Beam, effect laying, using the auto chop then editing the auto chop.. etc...
Yeah, man oi really would appreciate those tips on the stuff that you spopke on above, like using the D-eam, what 's good with that ,cause i got a Roland Rs-50 with the D-Beamand i always wanted to know what was that for, plus my skills as far as sampling/chopping are pretty decent, but i never did it in a standalone machine beofre, so whatever you can tell me, I would be extremely grateful...

Back