Reason 6 Beat Making

Good focus on the fingers on photo. Does Reason come as an au plug-in. Would you recommended it for the price( how much is it?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on some legit videos. These were mostly teasers. Anyway, Reason is standalone application that can rewire into pro tools, logic, other daw, etc. I highly recommend the latest version for the price. The only complaint I have is MIDI Out & having to use Recycle to chop samples. But I imagine they will integrate recycle into Reason in the future and midi out is a highly requested feature. But its alot of bang for the buck and has an easy learning curve and lots of tweakability. Plus it NEVER crashed. I'm on OS X running Reason 6 and have never had a crash. Program is solid and screams on the right computer.

Thanks. I'm a reason head for sure... haha. Everyone has their go to production tool, so I can't knock any other software or hardware. I just know from coming from hardware production that Reason was a huge leap in workflow from the MPC. I'm glad Maschine or Akai's new drum machines didn't come out before I switched to software because I think they are a waste of time and money and I probably would've bought into the idea of software hardware hybrid vs. the midi controller and software combo. Its all the same shit in the end.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm working on some legit videos. These were mostly teasers. Anyway, Reason is standalone application that can rewire into pro tools, logic, other daw, etc. I highly recommend the latest version for the price. The only complaint I have is MIDI Out & having to use Recycle to chop samples. But I imagine they will integrate recycle into Reason in the future and midi out is a highly requested feature. But its alot of bang for the buck and has an easy learning curve and lots of tweakability. Plus it NEVER crashed. I'm on OS X running Reason 6 and have never had a crash. Program is solid and screams on the right computer.

Well you no longer have to use Recycle to chop samples you can do it all inside of Reason here is a vid that will help you out. How to Sample in Reason - YouTube There are more on youtube that show you other options.
Also you can utilize the audio tracks to do other kinds of sample manipulation and than use pretty much any one of the devices with the sample button on it to load it into that device to play it. If anyone needs help with Reason 6 feel free to contact me and if I know how to do it I'll pass on the knowledge.

Reason gives you a lot of flexibility and although it has a higher learning curve than most, if you master it your possibilities increase so much. Nice video.

Back