Odd/different time signatures and polyrhythms

Ponynose

I've been playing drums & percussion for a loooong time & am now composing computer music.

I'd be willing to do a tutorial on time signatures, other than straight 4/4, and how to superimpose other time signatures over a beat that's already in 4/4?

Any interest?

Pn

Ponynose said:
I've been playing drums & percussion for a loooong time & am now composing computer music.

I'd be willing to do a tutorial on time signatures, other than straight 4/4, and how to superimpose other time signatures over a beat that's already in 4/4?

Any interest?

Pn
post a video..someone is gonna watch it..

yeah..something tells me this is gonna be like that "wanna know chord progression..ill post the vid thread".

that never came to fruition.

u can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes u can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can do it yes u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Well, I don't own a webcam and I'm butt ugly, so it's probably just going to be an audio file.

Please don't be insulted if I start out very basic. I'm guessing there's some out here that will need it.

Pn

You can buy a 20 dollar camera from walmart that doubles as a webcam. It's made by Vivitar. I have one that I use. You'll need other software to convert to shockwave flash or whatever tho.

dopemcee said:
yeah..something tells me this is gonna be like that "wanna know chord progression..ill post the vid thread".

that never came to fruition.

I was thinkin the same thing..

but i would love it!

Back