New Track Produced By Me!

• Thread starter Miracle Productions
  • Start date
yo imma give u sum props man, just cuz some dudes hate on u, plz dnt stop doin what u love, i kno what its like for ppl to down on u, but keep pushin, thats how u get better, yo do whatever u feel, its america, and music is infinately diffrent evrywhere on the map -one!

Don't hate. Just listened to the track and the fact that it is stereotypical only means you know exactly where you're at in the game in terms of genre and style. Just keep goin' at it to make it your own thing and you'll be fine. Can't really speak for mastering but it sounds like a decent start. Looking forward to your next track! Peace.

??????????? expand on this...
I think we all know that a stereotype is a standardized conception of what something's supposed to be. From listening to his music, it's clear that this guy's really into the hip-hop/r&b area of the game and knows what that standard's supposed to sound like before adding his own original elements into his music. Sorry if I wasn't clear before.

cool. i guess i kind of agree with you, i just don't think you should ever aim to be stereotypical and then use that as your defence, but i guess as a beginner then it does make sense... you gotta follow before you lead

btw to that JKfitch or w.e u say u tryin to just help the dude but in your second post you straight up tell him his beat sucks and **** thats not contructive at all lol... n your yappin so hard about everyone needs to be unique n ****, but seriously if there was no video for the song you posted i would have thought it was asher roth... not hatin on it thot it was a good song... just not that original at all(the hook, 1 for __ 2 for __ 3 for the __,never heard that before!), classified has tons of tracks like that... its not really commercial sounding but that doesn't mean its original...

cool. i guess i kind of agree with you, i just don't think you should ever aim to be stereotypical and then use that as your defence, but i guess as a beginner then it does make sense... you gotta follow before you lead
Yea I totally agree, it's not a good thing to be stereotypical but I'm just saying at least there's something you can learn from it.

I like the beat, although I would definitely polish it more before publishing it in any form.
Didnt really like the vocals though (not hating on the fact it's in Norwegian, as I'm from norway myself :D) but i guess thats another forum :P

While it's true that musicians in general should try to push borders so the music don't grow stale, you can hardly expect that from a rookie. I just started out myself, and for now I'm definitely copying alot of styles, both old and new... Things that hits MY musical heart. Then, as you polish your techniques, get a working pattern fitting you, and so on, you can try to become the next big thing.
As for now I'm very much content paying dues, soaking up knowledge. And my bet is OP is too.

Oh, and Bergen represent!

Thanks Guy's ... Datsnork takk for Feedback.. Oslo Rep!

New Tracks Out Soon FP!!!!!!!!

Back