[NEW COURSE] sOUND DESIGN in STUDIO ONE

ontracktuts

Hi KVR-ers,

For all the Studio One users, I have launched a new course. This is on SOUND DESIGN IN STUDIO ONE

✅ LEARN HOW TO DESIGN YOUR OWN SOUNDS & INSTRUMENTS in STUDIO ONE

In this course I take you through the steps to create and design your own instruments and audio effects and transitions. Why jump through patches and presets, when you can instead create your own unique instruments and sounds.

This course will teach you how to get most out of your productions with the tools available in Studio One to create new sounds and instruments.
With easy-to-follow tutorials and real-world examples, you'll see all my tips and tricks and you'll enjoy learning while taking action.

I'm offering a special introductory offer on this new course of $9.99

WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• How to Create your own Bass sound with Mojito
• How to use the Multi Instrument Effect to build a Layered Complex Instrument
• Create Your Own Sampled Instruments with Sample One XT
• How to process your Sampled sounds with the included effects and matrix modulation options in Sample One XT
• Slicing Up Beats to a Sampler Instrument
• Building up your Own Multi Oscillator instrument in Mia Tai
• Building an Evolving Pad sound in Mia Tai
• Using sidechaining pumping effects on your instruments

WHY SOUND DESIGN IN STUDIO ONE?
Studio One is a fully featured package.
It has great bundled instruments that allow you to learn synthesis and instrumentation, so you don't always have to patch hunt through an instrument
Being able to build your on sounds with your instruments and tracks, allows you to be more creative in Studio one and in your songs.
Sound Design is a topic that is ever changing, so stay abreast of what is possible in Studio One with Sound Design.

Like what you see? Then click on this link for the special introductory $9.99 offer

LINK: ✅Sound Design with Presonus Studio One | Udemy

So take a look at the course outline and I looking forward to seeing you in this course :)

Happy Music Making,
Gary Hiebner
OnTrackTuts

Back