New Beat Making Video for Ali of St. Lunatics and Gunplay of Triple C's

Nice work man. Beats are ill....I gotta couple questions though....How u send those beats to those artists? Are u sign to a service that shops ur beats? Also, I see u use protools I'm thinking bout getting protools too, is it easy to sync up to ur workstation/mpc? Cause thats my deal with cubase, it's not user friendly with my equip..I've tried protools at my friends & it seems to be really user friendly. Anyway, good job man.

that's crazy you're able to link up with such artists.. what you do just hand out beat CDs or do you use a manager???? Kool G Rap is in Arizona right????

Ppreciate it yall!

I got like 6 people I've just met through times networking and other things that link me up with people.

Networking is a key to being successful. People neglect this hugely. Get on twitter, research places and shows coming to your town etc.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Kool G is outta NY. Bout to sign with a big rapper's own label.

Example of how I linked with.

I contacted DJ Flipcyide from G-Unit about sending beat maybe 2 years ago. We started a relationship. He got me placements with UGK Records, Dipset and few of his artists. He also shops stuff with G-Unit for me (nothing has been placed yet) Flipcyide is really good friends with Kool G Rap and 40 Cal's Manager and linked me with him. Sent some tracks and now Vinny (kool g's manager) is placing my stuff with Young Buck, Kool G Rap, 40 Cal, Gym Class Heroes, and a new Wu Tang movie

See how any connection can lead to bigger and crazy things? You never know who knows who and how they can help

---------- Post added 05-13-2010 at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-08-2010 at 03:35 PM ----------

Just one Bump

The beat is sick son!!! Your right, Networking is the Key to everything!! I developed relationships with Red Beatz from Specialyst/Maybach Music/Triple C's & about to go work with him in Detroit in 2 weeks!! So networkin is the Key!! Twitter & facebook were my big helps!! I've placed with Jadakiss before, but it didn't make the final album kut!! How long does it normally take to hear something back lol?? Red says it takes about four months!!

Thanks everybody

Bridgeport- Man there have been times were I didn't hear anything back for around 6 months and randomly call and ask about beat. Just gotta be patient

Back