Native Instruments Maschine Production Mixing Techniques Beat Breakdown Explained in

YOung Fizz

twitter.com/fizzent
Welcome back to another Native Instruments Maschine Production Mixing Techniques Beat Breakdown Explained in Depth video. There is a ton of content on youtube that talks about how to use Maschine plugins or how to mix using them but i feel like there was a lack of content showing how they applied them in their mix. Today my goal is to show you how i incorporate Maschine plugins while producing a beat. In this video, i show and explain how i use the plugins in production. The beautiful thing about music is that there is no right or wrong way to use plugins. They are a tool for creativity. I touch up on plugins such as "Ice" which i use as a means of reverb. Saturator is another plugin that i use to and warmth to punch. Also i use other eq's and compressors as leveling tools to control dynamics. Beat Delay is used on my hi hats and finally I also drop other hidden gems so you will have to watch every part of the video to be well informed. I enjoy sharing the knowledge that i have picked up on the Maschine and i hope that you will become a better music creator from my techniques as well as share the videos around.

YouTube

Back