Mysterious Beat Making Video Vol 30 - SCR Beat

Mysterious

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jT3EzuR6cko&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jT3EzuR6cko&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After my computer being down for a week and a beat battle I almost had to forfeit because of my lack of computer, I'm BACK! Had to jump straight in and do another on-camera production freestyle to keep tha series goin and because I wanted to produce something for the young R&B/Rap group SCR. I know... I been doin a lotta R&B/Other type tracks... I'll get back to the bangerz next volume.

Almost at 400 Subs... Yall know what that mean... YEA BUDDY!

Yea it was too much goin on, but when you layed it out it came out good... Whats crazy is that I used to go by mysterious beats towards the end of high school before I changed it and I got that same exact keyboard... small world! keep knockin them joints out...

-KS1 Beats

Yea it was too much goin on, but when you layed it out it came out good... Whats crazy is that I used to go by mysterious beats towards the end of high school before I changed it and I got that same exact keyboard... small world! keep knockin them joints out...

-KS1 Beats

Thanx! Yea, thats a problem I run into on a few of my tracks. I keep getting ideas. But, I try to make them so that they are able to be listened to and recorded to without it being a complete mess. LOL. U got this keyboard too? There's probably a couple Mysterious Beats producers in the world. I just go by Mysterious or Mysterious P.G.H.

Thx man! That was tight!

I appreciate it!

NEW BEAT VID UP TODAY! VOLUME 31. CHECK THA THREAD! THANX IN ADVANCE FOR WATCHING!

Last edited:
I like it but I can hear alot of stock sounds especially one of the sequenced leads I think its the timbo one. It kinda distracted me from the beat.

I like it but I can hear alot of stock sounds especially one of the sequenced leads I think its the timbo one. It kinda distracted me from the beat.

whats wrong with stock sounds?
aren't they there to be utilized?? or does it make you sound lesser in some way?

Sounds like...

I better bust out some dance moves quick fast

whats wrong with stock sounds?
aren't they there to be utilized?? or does it make you sound lesser in some way?

I'd like to know the answer myself... I don't know what people have against "stock sounds". People regularly hit me up on Youtube asking where I got my sounds. I use Reason's sounds all the time. Synths, effects, basses... I love em! I also sometimes tweak them to make em sound a little different. I've used at least 1 Reason stock sound on every last one of my video series beats. There are plenty ways to tweak and stack sounds to make them "fuller" if they sound a little thin. Especially with a program like Reason... I'm not sure why stock sounds sometimes get a bad rep. Reason has great sounds. I stay in the Combinator and Thor folders. Also, I'm kinda glad people have that mentality towards them... That leaves less people using them, which is GREAT for me and my "sound"!

Back