My New Soundclick.....

^^ if your sayin people dont give review i feel you on that.
tryin' to better my producing skills kinda hard when people don't give me some criticism haha.
but if you want me to review anything ill hit u back

Horns: Needs work with structure...work on instrument selections(look on google for soundfonts)...and by structure i mean; Intro, Chorus, Verse,Chorus,Verse....etc...

On My Trip'ish
: i liked the concept it came it different....but that bassline is way to loud(basslines are most times meant to be underlying to fill the beat and still have presence) u cant hear the beat under it..and again instruments

Just Crushin: Try and throw a horn in at the beginning(otherwise pretty legit)...also the bass again is a tad to loud for the verse...also instruments....and try not to use guitar basslines(maybe thats personal preference) makes the bassline sound like its not a bassline(if you understand)

Over all i like yah style and you got alot of potential if you keep working at it and take the advice from the people on dis site youll be alot better...Remember this is only feedback...Take what you need and apply it to what your doing.

Good luck to you fam...

And to funky C....its so hard for someone new to get a problem fixed or even get a reply on her(as you will see is the problem on many sites) i have a problem i have to wait a week for a reply...vets get on and get thousands of views...it just contradicts itself the new people need it the most not the vets....just annoys me lol no one is gettin better...stayin stuck.

thats just the way it is doe...

big ups on the reviews.
2 is more than none so im happy.
im only 15 haha so i got time for improvement :P plus i need a midi keyboard and **** lol
but if u guys got anything u want reviewed post it

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

bump..

just redid just crushin' added a lil sig and some extras lol

Back