My first video on my new youtube channel making beats

J

Jotaloiz

Yep!! i just opened a new youtube channel where i'll upload some beatmaking videos, that's the first!! :D

<youtube><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QeVzxoIzEko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe></youtube>

i hope that you like it and subscribe!! :D thanks!! :)

I thought it was going to be a tutorial type of beat vid lol. But I was indeed impressed what kind of camera and video editing program were you using. Keep the vids coming bro I like to see producers in action. I plan on doing the same in the future when I improve my set up some.

I thought it was going to be a tutorial type of beat vid lol. But I was indeed impressed what kind of camera and video editing program were you using. Keep the vids coming bro I like to see producers in action. I plan on doing the same in the future when I improve my set up some.

yeeep!! thanks bro :) . Camera was a Canon 550D and Adobe Premiere, i'm in college studying audiovisuals and it helps... hehehe :) thanks again for the feedback!!

Watch, Like, And Share My latest beat making video for STBB 321 Due remember subscribe because their will be a lot more and heres a HQ version of the beat free for download

Back