Mik Beats making a RnB Club song.

Y

yesiampretty

Hey guys this is my first beat making videos. Tried to make the video a little more interesting adding bloopers and stuff and tried to keep the video flowing so it doesn't bore the general audience.

Some mistakes in the video I know, Sounds like the camera sounds are clipping so the when I hit the kicks on the keys it distorts and also when playing the lows on the electric keyboard it also distorts and gave it a off key sound. I plan to improve my videos as more videos come to play.

Would like a review on the beat and in the video itself.

Check me out here also
www.myspace.com/itstimeforarevolution

Thanks,
Mik Beltran

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/j25y9wM3iLQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/j25y9wM3iLQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! Appreciate the feedback. Anyway you guys can reccomend on how I can improve my videos?

awesome vid man, cant really give any suggestions on how to improve the vid as its really good as it is. just keep it up bro. :)

impressive, I want to hear the final product.
I am actually an R&B producer myself, unfortunetly I dont have an artist to work with. But I am looking to network. I'll send you a message on myspace.

That was a really nice video man. Nice selection of sounds. Gotta give u some props for that beat right there.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Appreciate it. More to come!

Nice video, congrats on getting into Berklee. Great school for music production. On a lighter note, I use to teach a asian kid with your last name and I swear he looks just like you!!

Last edited:
I like I like

Yea bro smoking I like your what you did with that track. Keep up the work and may you do well @ Berklee.
olujade:sing:

Hot beat and the track sounded pretty good from what you played I wanna hear the finished product tho and can you tell me what sound that is at 3:34 plz?

hey guys thanks for all the great feedback again!

To answer lilphat...the sound is off my motif rack. I'm gonna have to get back at you what exactly the sounds name is but I know it is in the lead synth category....maybe Sine Lead I think? I'll get back at you on that.

yesiampretty said:
hey guys thanks for all the great feedback again!

To answer lilphat...the sound is off my motif rack. I'm gonna have to get back at you what exactly the sounds name is but I know it is in the lead synth category....maybe Sine Lead I think? I'll get back at you on that.

Ok thats what I thought cuz I saw another video with that sound but it was on the ES so it really doesnt help me if its no software cuz I dnt have the motif :( but thanks anyways keep the vids coming

Back