Mik Beats making a RnB Club song.

congrats on gettin into berkley...that school will ensure your success as a musician...you sound talented on the piano already...good listen man

Thanks again guys for the feedback I really appreciate it. It motivates me a whole lot. I'm working on another video as we speak as said in the about me on youtube. Gonna be remaking Can't help but wait by Trey songz for the fun of it lol.

Off the chain like a runaway slave out this ****!

. Funny-as-hell intro

. Funny-as-hell intro to your segments of the video.

. Nice on the keys (it seems like you don't even have that on no type of quantization, it's just comin' from the heart as you listen to the metronome!)

btw you might wanna get Chris Brown or Ne-Yo to sing the remix of that song you just played!!

hey thanks for all the comments guys! I appreciate them. To answer Ch0p's question...I just used my family camcorder lol its a canon optura 40. My dad is kind of a video/photography kind of guy so hes into that kind of stuff. It was expensive before but its old technology,,so he says.

I'm working on a new video as we speak. Something to put on my myspace. I just remake a couple hits that have been on the radio.....i can't help but wait....like a boy....Low....This is why I'm hot (LOLOL)....and no one.

dude that was hottt, really enjoyed watching that beat making video! keep it coming. one of the best beat making videos i have seen.

Back