Making a sample based beat on the MPC Renaissance video.

ironbeatchef

Here is a quick track made with the Akai MPC Renaissance.
While making the track I show off some off the features of the MPC Ren and answer some of the questions I have seen asked.
In this video I show you how to quickly get your sample on beat and then chop the sample.
I also show you how to get a sweet lo fi sound applied to the sample using the FX.

Everything from chopping to saving is done super fast compared to hardware MPCs that came before the MPC Renaissance.

I hope you enjoy.

---------- Post added 09-05-2012 at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-03-2012 at 06:38 PM ----------

Wow the first video of a sample based track being made on th MPC REN to hit YT and not one comment on FP.

I've always wondered what the workflow of the MPC Renaissance was like. This gave me a nice idea! Also dope beat man.

This time I go into detail with the 16 Q-links.
Discuss my thoughts on Ren VS NI Maschine. Show off a couple other MPC REN features and make a nice little track.
In the process I show you the swimming technique for sample chops (fade in`s) Apollo Brown style.

nice,,,,,,,,,,,

has the mpc a function like, if you drag a sample to a pad and the mpc pitch the sample automatically to all mpc pads with the different pitch ?

its called chromatic in some other sampler´s ?

Back