LIVE online music producer studio webcam chat

hektek

I am trying to link up some of the Future producers all together who have a webcam and internet in their home studio. for what ??? to start up the very first ever LIVE "Music producers studio sessions online webcam chat" where music producers and artist can go in the chatroom and listen to your songs and see other beat makers, music producers, engineers, and artist LIVE at the studio recording tracks editing, and mastering their work. It will be a good resource to give feedback, learn, work on live sessions together collaberating with anyone anywhere in the world from their home studio. With the technology of the computer and internet now this is possible!!! It will be great for everyone involved because now you can connect with people making music you would never have met before and get the opportunity and chance to work together on projects, you will also get your music heard by others and give and get opinions, best of all cross promotion for each others music now you can promote your tracks wherever you from and have others in their area promoting your tracks and you doing the same for them (works together both ways). Now all you need to have is 3 things to make this all happen 1. Webcam 2. Computer with DSL internet 3.Time
You will also have to go to this website www.stickam.com and join as a (FREE) member in order to enter the webcam chatroom and see all the producers in the LIVE webcam chatroom. Make sure when you sign up on this website you do not give any personal info like your real name and things of that nature, fill in all the blanks but not with your real personal info. Once you sign on to the website and have your screename on there send me a email to: bluntsquadmusic@aol.com to let me know your screen name on there and what is your time and day schedule in the studio meaning what times will you be in your home studio online webcam so then we can sort out a regular time for us to be LIVE on the webcam and all the other producers can know when to be on also.
By January 2007 everything will be in place and we should have a regular day and time schedule when we will have LIVE online webcam chatroom sessions and see how it goes... Hope to see many of you there I know alot of you have been waiting for something like this never really done before so now is the chance for international networking exposure...
Good luck Peace
thebluntsquad@aol.com

Back