Lets Talk, Do you agree ?

YouTube

Instagram: Mr.DOPESTATUS

I would not completely agree but you are absolutely right in certain cases. for example, if i just want to produce and sell some beats. that can be done on the cheap. but actually recording and mixing and striving for a Proffesional sound then i absolutely would be adamant about the quality of my interface. Nice work on the video btw ??

Yes I agree with your thoughts ! There are lots of people that just want pro audio into their computer with as least money spent as possible. I mean I even got started with entry level equipment. As I grew in pro audio I started to understand and realize while the song has to be well produced and put together also gear can help out in areas of stability and enhance or give off a certain sound or feel to the music being produced !

Yes I agree with your thoughts ! There are lots of people that just want pro audio into their computer with as least money spent as possible. I mean I even got started with entry level equipment. As I grew in pro audio I started to understand and realize while the song has to be well produced and put together also gear can help out in areas of stability and enhance or give off a certain sound or feel to the music being produced !

Exactly! A lot of artists nowadays may also make the mistake of buying equipment that just won't work in a home studio setting. I personally think that when you got the track you want ready you should go to a studio and get it professionally ready.

Back