King I Divine making "Losing Weight" & "Like We Do"on the MPC 1000

kingidivine

King I Divine
King I Divine making "Losing Weight" & "Like We Do"on the MPC 1000

Wus good all my fellow producers...its been a minute since i posted on here.....Here are some MPC 1000 videos i did. The 1st is "Losing Weight" and the 2nd is "Like We Doo".....leave me some feedback....let me know wut you think... Help a fellow producer get better at his craft...

Peace

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/btBnNoCrLP0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object><object height="344" width="425">
<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wZRv_Oonx80&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

damn those are banging beats. nice samples man. great video editing ont he second one. i like how you just chillen outside making that track on a tv dinner tray son. nice. aight stay up fam. peace

Fresh! Kingidivine is the business....your sample choice and chop game are money. Drum patterns are dope. I never ever post on fp so that should give this merit. From one mpc1000 user to another, keep making it do what it do!

God bless

Doctor J

myspace.com/doctorjbeats

yooooooooo..that like we do video is crazy maine...i love the ice cream truck intro....and that losing weight video is sick too..keep doing ur thang homie..

first video was cool.... i jus wasnt feelin the kickline wit it right honestly... the 3 in a row especially
i liked the second video better..right in fron the crib lmao..nice

keep makin vids, if u get a chance check out mine, its posted

Last edited:
Nasty Chopz said:
first video was cool.... i jus wasnt feelin the kickline wit it right honestly... the 3 in a row especially
i liked the second video better..right in fron the crib lmao..nice

keep makin vids, if u get a chance check out mine, its posted

good looking out chops...your beats is sick fam....keep doing out thang

NYC Style

like the NY references in the "Like We Do" video...Mr.Softee is definetly NY Style for real...keep doing your thing on the beats and videos

Back