Key To Success With Your Music

The part of you living in your vehicle after katrina hit and still working on your music just motivated the sh*t out of me... I will work HARDER thx......

thx for the advice I will remember this.....

SACRAFICE

The key to success in music, work hard, then work hard, don't get discouraged, and never accept, "No" as an answer.

4P's & a S .... Keys to Success in the Music Biz

Progression, Production, Presentation, Promotion, & Sacrifice

Progression - that means whatever you do make sure that it is critical to the growth of your business and or talent in some way, shape, or form. Like reading your manuals, studying music business, marketing, or learning to play an instrument ...etc.
Those things will help you grow and give you better understand of the industry ...and ultimately contribute to the success of your ventures.

Production- making music.... you need to have material. Not only to showcase your talent ...but to gage growth. If there is no product, you have a problem.

You need material to pitch to folks ....so Produce!

Presentation - You have to present yourself and product in a professional manner. Remember that consumers love a nice looking package. That's how you draw attention to your product and or brand. Some people sell albums just off of cover art alone.

Then Promotion.... Your mouth ( no homo ) and the Internet are your biggest promotional tools.

Close mouth don't get fed .... get out there ... put your music out there .... Network... TALK.... if you don't do that ... let me tell you... you could well be the next QUINCEY JONES and no one will ever know, if they don't hear you or your work.

And Sacrifice... I've been there.... when I was sleeping in my car after Katrina hit ... I was still making beats and writing songs... in my car ....I did that for 3 months.... I got a ton of sacrifice stories... but you can't be lazy in this game... and you got to make due with what you have.

There are no excuses.... the reason why you are not moving in the industry ...will 9 times out of 10 be because of you lacking in some of theses areas...... No one is perfect, but the closer you get... the better off you will be.

So let me beat it in your minds ....Progression, Production, Presentation, Promotion, and Sacrifice.

This has been a Kaminota Sticky Thread ...

Could't have said it any bettr. Good look fam, and sorry about the katrina deal.. rough shit. But what don't kill you makes you stronger.

soundclick. com/flyboyproductionz

Nice man rely nice

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

:victory:Nice man,really nice :)

Back