Justin's What Goes Around Comes Around Live In Reason 4

Jiten

HI just tried to make justins What Goes Around in Reason.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" flashvars="" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=5609093664892009229&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

and here Cry Me a River From Justin In Reason 4.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" flashvars="" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1344794453819046158&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

Do Add Comments

nice work playa! hit pm me if you have a myspace or soundclick... nice work tho just sucked at the end with the asio drivers... those drive me CRAZY sometimes too.

the what goes around sounds much more like the o.g. than the cry me a river one did... but your getting better... nice work - i'll have to put up some of my remakes

Last edited:
When you play those Hi Hats in the 'What Goes Around Comes Around' video, are those two different sounding Hi Hats?

yea the sound of hihats is low due to video compression i think, but that a Chh and a Ohh but the sound is same...

Hey man good stuff,just wondering where'd you get the drum samples for "what goes around." Was it a ReFill or something?

i used no 3rd party refill all the sounds used in these demos are reason 4's inbuild refills...expect the guitar one..a friend of mine gave me that guitar.he told me he sampled that guitar from the roland fantom..but i dont know wats tru...i just needed the sound.thats all..and the drums are the build in drumpacks for redrum.

w/e happened to making original music? you took this man's work of art and turned it into a dollar store coloring book. no hate cause please believe i hold my weight. maybe if you made original tracks, you could buy some more memory for your computer, or even get a new one...

Boogiegothits said:
w/e happened to making original music? you took this man's work of art and turned it into a dollar store coloring book. no hate cause please believe i hold my weight. maybe if you made original tracks, you could buy some more memory for your computer, or even get a new one...

hey man, that is tru i knw it.. i think the same way either, but these are some practise sessions just recorded, i dont believe in doin a remake, cos they dont show up u're creativity and ur'e attitude towards music creation. for this i'll put up some original beat creation vids as i was working on som tutorials too..i'll put a video first that is to be original..

its been like 1 year or so i've been pacticing scales, i didnt have any teacher so i decided to take lessons from my uncle, he is like 1200 kilometres from me...i go to him twice every 6 months or one every 3 monts anyways...lol.. so is there anything u wud like to tell me abt my playing or wat..u're most welcome to say it...we live in a free world..

Back