Intro to Home Recording - video tutorial

epotts06

Engineer
Hey Guys!!

Havent been on here in a long time.

Just wanted to come show you a need project I'm working on called The Intro to home recording.

I caught the audio bug almost 10 years ago and started right here on this fourm.

Just wanted to share some knowledge I learned along the way.

**Whats in this course**

This course is divided into 4 keys sections:

1. The theory of sound. – This section has all the theory to get every caught on up on the know how. Knowledge is key, especially in a home environment.

2. Selecting a microphone and recording space – This section will give in depth information about what microphones to use, how to use them, and how to set up your room to get the best results in a home.

3. Recording an artist. – This section is a live recording session where you will see my Pro Tools session while I am recording an artist. You will get to see the artist create his music and gain insight on some recording techniques

4. Finishing the recording- This section will show you how to clean up your audio, create a rough mix, and publish the song in a professional format.

**Price**

Course will be released 12/1 ---- $24.99 per student

Redditors that sign up by 11/28 will receive introductory price of 14.99!!!

**Want In?** click the paypal link below to reserve your spot.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=BYUNWCVC9W9WG

Check out the first trailer below

Intro to home recording trailer - YouTube

Here's another trailer
Intro to home recoring super trailer - YouTube

**Questions** Feel free to respond is this ad or email me at erniepotts@icloud.com

Or visit Home

Back