I made a beatmaking video wit the MV-8000. check it out

Nasty Chopz

Skrewface
so i made this little video...its basically me playin around wit a german sample on the mv8000 n how i flipped it...plus i composed some on it too wit the korg triton n my homeboy penz (whos tapin)

if u wanna see it hit up my myspace link in the sig, the clips on the site

i know the video is short, n its not much of a beatmaking video in terms of learning new things... basically jus me enjoying myself in my home studio

any feedback/thoughts/comments appreciated!!

I couldn't even watch da whole thing, 'cause dat **** made me dizzy. Go fire your cameraman... NOW!!!!!!!

Last edited:
nice vid, beat is bangin man, what u think of the mv? im lookin to get one soon, so far i bin software based, but i deffo wana move onto the mv.
peace

b42 Music said:
nice vid, beat is bangin man, what u think of the mv? im lookin to get one soon, so far i bin software based, but i deffo wana move onto the mv.
peace
thanks man... i dunno, the mv is real nice if u like to chop hands on like that... but honestly, i only use it like 30% of the time for sampling since i can do everything i can do wit the mv in logic.... i jus use it sometimes cuz i jus dont feel like usin logic, sometimes i wanna use different equipment cuz the way u go about makin the tracks wit em is a little different..sometimes it sparks more creativity in me wit different equipment. i dunno if that makes sense to u.. i used to always make beats wit it until i discovered logic, i was amazed, the digital age man.....
jus remember u can do the same things wit software, its jus about what u prefer using, or what u can work better wit. go to ur local guitar center n play wit one, see if u can get a feel for it
hope that helps

Grime_Producer said:
nice nice
appreciate the feedback homie

next time i think ima make a REAL beatmaking video...the whole process

check it out yall

anybody else???

Last edited:
i watched it on my lap top laying on the floor on my side so it was all good. lol but on the real, the beat was dope. I just copped a mv8800 not too long ago myself. i've always been software based, but the mv is a beast for real, and i totally feel what you're saying about different methods can spark different forms of creativity. just with my mv i already do things completely different than when i was makin' software based beats. So on a whole i think it's allowed me to grow as a producer as well and i think constant growth is what it's all about.

aiiiiiiiiiight then
one

HAHA @ laying on the side watchin... good stuff..

u hit the point tho, that what its all about right?? thats why i try to keep a bunch of equipment on me... different equipment calls for different procedures which makes a different sound..

thanks for checkin out, keep rockin on the mv

Back