how to record from turntable to computer

osmosisdakid

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/3Le8fqzEA10&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Last edited:
does it have to be like a dj'ing turn table??and do you have to have a mixer?? my folks got a old school turn table from like the 90's and was wondering would that work?? o and great vid

90's is hardly old school! Especially when talkin turntables. The 2 1210's i bought USED from a japanese pawnshop back in '95 are still better then half this plastic crap they put on shelves today.
LevLove

bathing ape, ur gonna come back in here and ask y ur samples sound like crap or how come the signal is so low. the turntable that osmosis is useing, probably has a "line out", ur "old school 90's" turntable, more then likly has a "phono out" and although the cables look the same, the signals they send are different. you need a dj mixer or a RIAA phone preamp in order to sample from your turntable into your computer. visit wiki and look up RIAA phono eq for more info on what i stated about needing a preamp. hope that helps.
LevLove

LMAO @ osmosis runnin the turntable OUT, IN to the "MICROPHONE OUT" on his computer.

Last edited:
Back