GriFonThaBeaT Making A Underground Beat!! Sampling!!

nice video man, I see you using Pro Tools 8, how program what did you use to chop up the sample and get em sent to your keys?

I got a MPC but I am thinking of selling it since I make most of my beats without it now, most are non sample but if I wanna sell it and go back to sampling at times I need to learn how to do it with software, get at me.

thanks man.... i just load my samples into protools tweak them in there .. like if i wanna raise the pitch or strecth add filters or what ever... then i sample into my keyboard then i chop them up in there....

i only used the pads cause i know people like to see that... usually when i sample.. i use the chops on the keys... idk.. more comfortable to me

thanks man.... i just load my samples into protools tweak them in there .. like if i wanna raise the pitch or strecth add filters or what ever... then i sample into my keyboard then i chop them up in there....

i only used the pads cause i know people like to see that... usually when i sample.. i use the chops on the keys... idk.. more comfortable to me

word so you do the chops on your hardware sampler, alright I see thanks for the quick respond.

keep posting up vids man I am gonna start soon once I get a video cam.

Back