FL STUDIO TUTORIAL - Routing Hypersonic To Multiple Mixer Tracks

Dope tutorial I always wondered how to do that. Am I the only one that noticed the bootleg Fl Studio tho? lol Team AiR in the info bar haha

Watch this thread get deleted cus pat snitched in a way similar to 50cent(lol)
im just clownin,good tutorial tho all the other ones if watched have some high pitched kid who sounds like hes been on xbox live playin halo too long,

Does anyone have any advise on getting Hypersonic 2 to work in windows 7 64-bit? I keep getting "cled error" when I try to install the dongle emu.

Watch this thread get deleted cus pat snitched in a way similar to 50cent(lol)
im just clownin,good tutorial tho all the other ones if watched have some high pitched kid who sounds like hes been on xbox live playin halo too long,

lol I forgot about the whole ANTI-Piracy rule on Future Producers (been on Real Rap Talk too much lol) Side note: Kuunami youre gonna get bashed for asking how to use cracked software on here trust me Ive seen a guy get damn near banned for asking about pirated stuff lol try searching google

I was not aware that this was pirated software... I actually did it on my friends computer i thought he had bought it... He asked me how to do that and I tried to figure it out.. .and then did a tutorial on it... sorry if I broke a rule or something... but hopefully it helps people out...

lol I forgot about the whole ANTI-Piracy rule on Future Producers (been on Real Rap Talk too much lol) Side note: Kuunami youre gonna get bashed for asking how to use cracked software on here trust me Ive seen a guy get damn near banned for asking about pirated stuff lol try searching google

haha word i been on there lately but i dont last past 5min with all the lag.

I was not aware that this was pirated software... I actually did it on my friends computer i thought he had bought it... He asked me how to do that and I tried to figure it out.. .and then did a tutorial on it... sorry if I broke a rule or something... but hopefully it helps people out...

Naw you didnt do anything wrong bad one...I wuz talkin to Kuunami cuz he wuz askin how to install the pirated stuff so I wanted to give him a fair warning before all the anti_piracy ppl come in here and rip him a new one lol

Naw you didnt do anything wrong bad one...I wuz talkin to Kuunami cuz he wuz askin how to install the pirated stuff so I wanted to give him a fair warning before all the anti_piracy ppl come in here and rip him a new one lol

My apologies, I didn't know about the policy. I won't bring it up again.

yall welcome ppl... I would do more but I be really busy! follow the twitter.com/beatzallday for updates

Last edited:
Back