eff me... they even got the iphone now making beats ..wtf?

It's actually awesome!! I'm incoorporating it into my mixes.

at first i was disturbed by the fact they would put that feature into a phone....... but after watching the vid i must get an iphone immediately

yea i got it on my iphone, the beta version was crap and like 3 feautres, but the new one is the ****, on road trips and what not i just zone out and make beats in the comfort of my lap

I've got this app too on my iPhone and its really dope, but i really miss "Mute Groups" cause everytime you trigger a sample the last one keeps playing and thats ****. But the "Chop" feature is amazing, i cant believe i've got a minisampler and sequencer in my pocket.

I've also got the feeling that the program has some special sound it gives all the samples and im not sure if i like or dont but it gives it a little special touch.

if you have an iphone then you should have the 2.0 update by now, if so, go to the Apps store icon and it will be under the category music, the one they have now is $19.99 but on the jailbroken 1.5 version of the iphone there was a beta version but it was very limited and isnt like the one you see in the video.

so if you want what that dude had in the vid its gonna cost you $20

Back