Doing the Hood Dance

i heard of everyone youve mentioned and i know everthing thats gonna come out cuz dj chill is my uncle i would type more but finna head to the core dj retreat in new orleans

if you aint heard of him hes 22yrs in the game and has toured the world with my boy rapid ric (just check youtube)
DJ CHILL Houstons #1 Street DJ (Dj Screw and him were like brothers)
GO DJ/CORE DJ

if you somewhere out the south and want your music aired call in to the station on wednesday or hit golden child of BossHogg Outlawz myspace up and tell em play yo $hit so you can get some BDS

yall can catch me on the radio every wednsday night on 90.1fm damage control and sometimes on the weekenend 93.3 with kiotti

just seen the ozone van pull in at the gate
dang gotta go they tryna leave me

Last edited:
T-Vo Beats said:
"If I don't like it, I don't like it. That don't mean that I'm hatin." - Common

But that s**t is whack. I don't care if half the country was doin it.

I wasn't talkin to u mane or tryna get in no conflict I guess u felt I was pointing dead at ur hating ass. Go take a chill pill and lma bro. Niggas take too much **** to heart and always discussing **** like some females. Keep it movin pimp and do what u do. To tha thread starter like I said **** tha haters.

jikkyboy11 said:
I wasn't talkin to u mane or tryna get in no conflict I guess u felt I was pointing dead at ur hating ass. Go take a chill pill and lma bro. Niggas take too much **** to heart and always discussing **** like some females. Keep it movin pimp and do what u do. To tha thread starter like I said **** tha haters.

First of all, I wasn't tryna get in no conflict either. All I did was quote a few lyrics from Common cuz every time someone say they don't like somethin, niggas say they hatin. I was just clownin that lame ass dance cuz the whole thing is just funny to me. But it ain't no thing. You right about something though. Niggas do be actin like hoes. That's why you mad cuz you be in the club doin that gay a** bulls**t. It seem to me like you the one takin it to the heart. It's all good, if that's your thing then do it. Don't pay me no mind, I'm just talkin s**t.

Second of all, I wasn't dissin the o.p.'s music (which I think that's how he took it). It wasn't even like that cuz the beat sound like it was on point but the dance was still homo. Hate got nothin to do wit it.

T-Vo Beats said:
First of all, I wasn't tryna get in no conflict either. All I did was quote a few lyrics from Common cuz every time someone say they don't like somethin, niggas say they hatin. I was just clownin that lame ass dance cuz the whole thing is just funny to me. But it ain't no thing. You right about something though. Niggas do be actin like hoes. That's why you mad cuz you be in the club doin that gay a** bulls**t. It seem to me like you the one takin it to the heart. It's all good, if that's your thing then do it. Don't pay me no mind, I'm just talkin s**t.

Second of all, I wasn't dissin the o.p.'s music (which I think that's how he took it). It wasn't even like that cuz the beat sound like it was on point but the dance was still homo. Hate got nothin to do wit it.

If u wasn't tryna get in no conflict then why would u qoute me. I didn't direct s**t at u yet u took it as if I were callin u a hater. So u did that to urself. I'm not mad. I do tha dance u right. H**s like it so what. Do u imma do me. You ain't gotta quote me and talk s**t. When u quote me ure directing s**t at me. But whatever mane.

jikkyboy11 said:
If u wasn't tryna get in no conflict then why would u qoute me. I didn't direct s**t at u yet u took it as if I were callin u a hater. So u did that to urself. I'm not mad. I do tha dance u right. H**s like it so what. Do u imma do me. You ain't gotta quote me and talk s**t. When u quote me ure directing s**t at me. But whatever mane.

Then we'll leave it at that. Ain't no hard feelings. :cheers:

yo, i def. wouldn't want 2 c any1 in my hood doing this dance...so serious.

ajxizzle said:
haha looks like a mixture of some club dancing and stuff soulja boy does in his youtube dance videoes haha
soulja boi is on the "My Dougie" Remix...Doin the dallas hood dance/dougie dance...go figure.

blaccteezy said:
If you know anything about the south, you know they be jigging down here. CHeck out this dance to one of my tracks, Cordell Feat. Young Coop "Doing the Hood Dance" Its a mixture of the "My Dougie" and other D-Town Texas club dances. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DRLkvZPDRkE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

ONLY FEMALES SHOULD DANCE LIKE THAT!

If Niggas dance in my hood like that you gonna get your ass slapped (no homo) in the face. That **** is worst than any other dance i've seen. They poppin hips and **** like *****'s. Oakcliff, TX should be ashamed for claiming that dance

i felt uncomfortable watching that shiet! but if it works for you, good for you...whatever happen to the good ol' mudfoot dance? biz markie fans know what im talkin bout. does anyone bboy in the videos anymore?...allah, bless hip hop again

Last edited:
well understand this, I dont' dance and I ain't in the video. Remember how there young niggas used to watch barney n teletubbies n ****? Yall thought that they generation was going to grow up normal? nigga please. I'm only the producer, if thats what they like to do and wanna buy, I'ma sell it to em all day. If I sold clothes and gay-gays wanted some jeans, I would be a skinny butt jeans sellin brotha. Money makes the world go round playa. supply and demand. Before yall diss, peep how many spins combined for there version of the dance, 324,907 views combined. Now how many of you "producers" have had that many plays of YOUR beats (and thats just 1 song i did)? do some soul searching next time you pull out that old skool record to sample....

Last edited by a moderator:
werd up blaccteezy! go for yours son! ...but id rather be broke and keep my soul then be a homosexual!...be true to YOURSELF-never the money! the world will keep going round long after money has lost its value...dont confuse fame and fortune with wealth and wisdom son...now thats ol school. i believe it was common who said "i make money, money dont make me" peace!

ay im from south dallas n personally i HATE all this ****in dougie rack daddy bull**** dance music... I wish people would learn how to ****ing rap, real rap, none of this stupid ass dallas bull****... ppl think we're putting dallas on the map by doin all this ****, but NO ONE else is doing these WACK ASS dances, they jus laughing at us.. its a ****ing shame that no one from the D knows how to make real music... **** it, **had to vent** i aint hating on the producer, do ur thang, but the whole concept of this bull**** dance music thas all over the radio now, i hate it man i hate it wit a passion

Wasup wit Mr. Lucci? I thought he was gon be one of the ones to put Dallas on the map. I ain't really heard nothin from him lately.

T-Vo Beats said:
Wasup wit Mr. Lucci? I thought he was gon be one of the ones to put Dallas on the map. I ain't really heard nothin from him lately.
he good. I recorded him a while ago on a song with one of my friends. He still doing his thang. The song they did was ok I guess. I did the track on it, but I've heard him go harder.

Yeah, I've heard him go harder too but that s**t was str8 though.

Back