Doing the Hood Dance

B

blaccteezy

If you know anything about the south, you know they be jigging down here. CHeck out this dance to one of my tracks, Cordell Feat. Young Coop "Doing the Hood Dance" Its a mixture of the "My Dougie" and other D-Town Texas club dances. :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DRLkvZPDRkE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DRLkvZPDRkE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You guys are fakes....You deff stole that dance from this dude right here...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/A8mVtWzx8D8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A8mVtWzx8D8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Honestly I don't know what looked gayer...Your video or this.

Last edited by a moderator:
great!!!. Big Ups Fellas. Come to Dallas and go to the club...

blaccteezy said:
great!!!. Big Ups Fellas. Come to Dallas and go to the club...

For what? Will we see everybody doing the gay dance?

looks like the harlem shake to me but even gayer id rather crank dat soulja boy at least u dont look like a flamer doing it

DTown reppin here bro. Keep the **** up. Ppl gone hate and **** but tha dance fun as hell. I crank dat hoe here in tha HTown and everybody jockin. I'm outta south dallas by tha Fair. Got plenty nigs cliffside, groveside, nawfside. Keep it up homie!

Last edited:
jikkyboy11 said:
DTown reppin here bro. Keep the **** up. Ppl gone hate and **** but tha dance fun as hell. I crank dat hoe here in tha HTown and everybody jockin. I'm outta south dallas by tha Fair. Got plenty nigs cliffside, groveside, nawfside. Keep it up homie!

"If I don't like it, I don't like it. That don't mean that I'm hatin." - Common

But that s**t is whack. I don't care if half the country was doin it.

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Vo Beats said:
"If I don't like it, I don't like it. That don't mean that I'm hatin." - Common

But that s**t is whack. I don't care if half the country was doin it.
thats the type of closed minded mentality that will keep you confined to the internet hater left behind in the world black hole. I don't dance myself, but if something catches on, it just catches on. We work the service industry, and we must cater to what the GENERAL Public demands. So if they wanna dance, we gotta make em dance. You will never get anywhere going against the masses because they decide whats hot and what wack, we only work for them. I don't care how many people who are hiding behind an avatar diss my ****, cause, with over 250,000 youtube hits, someone must like it...people are even starting to put up their own vids, using the song I PRODUCED. So spend more time innovating and less time dissing.

blaccteezy said:
thats the type of closed minded mentality that will keep you confined to the internet hater left behind in the world black hole. I don't dance myself, but if something catches on, it just catches on. We work the service industry, and we must cater to what the GENERAL Public demands. So if they wanna dance, we gotta make em dance. You will never get anywhere going against the masses because they decide whats hot and what wack, we only work for them. I don't care how many people who are hiding behind an avatar diss my ****, cause, with over 250,000 youtube hits, someone must like it...people are even starting to put up their own vids, using the song I PRODUCED. So spend more time innovating and less time dissing.

If every man in the club started sucking each other's d**k, does that make it less gay then it was before? Is it cool all of the sudden because it's "catching on?" Should we cater to it? Oh look! Sucking d**k has over 250,000 YouTube hits. Somebody must like it.

I guess that means I'm a hater cuz I don't suck d**k and I diss niggas that do.

stop stealing my dougie

SmartGuy of YoungProblemz houston texas

for all yall who dont know my dougies is performed by lil will

also while yall look that up on youtube check my boy fat pimp out under the rack daddy

yesiampretty said:
You guys are fakes....You deff stole that dance from this dude right here...

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A8mVtWzx8D8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Honestly I don't know what looked gayer...Your video or this.
\

that was funnas as fvck

Last edited:
PCCHRIS said:
stop stealing my dougie

SmartGuy of YoungProblemz houston texas

for all yall who dont know my dougies is performed by lil will

also while yall look that up on youtube check my boy fat pimp out under the rack daddy

\

that was funnas as fvck
I got a new track feat. lil Will, coming out soon, he does the hook and the first verse. The Hood dance was recorded almost a year ago, never had even heard of the my dougie then. I'm here in the D pimp, If you really wanna know, My Nigga Lil Joe (free lil joe), straight outta oak cliff, "Mr. Rack Daddy", he started that rack daddy, which is the where the my dougie came from. Search for Lil Joe "Watch me do this" video, which is about 2 years old. Lil Joe is on 2 of my tracks, "Showin Out" Mr. French feat. Lil Joe, and "Neck Work" KD Stacks feat. Lil Joe and Gucci Mane coming soon.

Back