Buda Making A Trill Beat

I don't know if I like that beat. Might just be the style I'm not liking or something.

@jc_biffro

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Thanks Homie

Looking at this now, it was the Organ. It's off with the piano, the notes are. Then with the organ there should maybe be a deep sound, not bass wise but like a deep brass in the background to bring out those pianos. The pianos are what give it that 'trippy' sound that lovesosa was talking about. Maybe even transpose the notes for everything down to make it more trap. Cause when you said the word Trill I thought of Bun B but that's the only rapper I know that even refers to that lol.

I would read more on this topic if writers were more like you about using interesting information and adding brain-stimulating content. This is an excellent piece of writing. Thank you.

I liked it alot. But the organ i think sounded a little out of key or something. But dope beat bro keep it up

decent beat, would like more synths or something
keep it up

Try and pay attention to what scale you are in, I hear sharps and flats hitting at the same time...not every note works you know. Try and use a chord structure and then stick to notes in that key.

Back