Britney Spears/ Pussy Cat Dolls Style Pop Beat

Kay'Vion

This ya boy Kay'Vion at it again. this time I'm producing a pop track for an up and coming artist by the name of J lynn. Let me know what you think...... Oh yea and I'm working on a new album, so if anyones interested in a collab add me on www.myspace.com/kayvionmusic
<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eh3jnuO7now&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

that's a hot beat right there, nice work, Id have liked to see you add all the sounds you put in the track, you didn't show some

cool, ill go back and listen to the drums, maybe i can make them stand out more, might just do them over all together... appreciate the feedback!

cool, ill go back and listen to the drums, maybe i can make them stand out more, might just do them over all together... appreciate the feedback!

*came in here thinking its somehow about "britney spears' pussy"* after just a quick glance at title..

was sort of disappointed..but the song is nice so u get a pass this time..

she's recording it today actually... heading to the studio in 30 minutes. I still have to mix the beat as well. If it comes out hot I'll def post the finished product on here. I just finished writing the song.

Loved that beat man... Id say the drums arent weak - you just need to try different things other than just the boom clap. Other percussion or whatever. I always load up congas, bongos, dhols and everything just to try it out in each project to see if I can make progress on the drums.
Youre a good producer man, Ill be looking out for more **** from you in the future.

cool, that's what's up. You got myspace? add me to ya page, I'd like to hear some of your work as well. Plus I'd appreciate the feedback on some of my other work.

Hey KayVion! I actually liked the drums. Usually I'm not into the poppy/"girly girl" kinda stuff because it often seems cookie cutter but I really enjoyed this!

thanks, lol. I take everyones advice with an open mind. That's y I post beats on here... to get feedback. So thank you, cause it helps me out a lot. my website was launched this week as well.... be sure to check it out. Still under construction..... www.Kayvion.com

I ain't gonna lie, that's great ****in' beat - if you're into that stuff. You got what you aimed at thou', so great job.

Besides, this was the funniest beat video I've ever seen man, you've got some serious ****in' on-screen charisma. Exploit that ****.

Back