What sounds you guys using?

lucas.scott

Trying to see what people are using these days . havent been on here in a couple years . working on a new project and trying to get ideas .

most of my drums are still coming from the Modernbeats Catalog .

Really liking NI's Kore 2 and Albino. LOVING Rob Papen's SubBoomBass.

Let me know what you guys got , maybe we can do some trading / collabing.

Im doing real modern hiphop/pop/dance type stuff . hits .

a lot of people are using Nexus 2 these days i hear. I mostly use Reason 5 and records for my sounds

yh nexus is good but very electro orientated... alot of kontakt libraries- You can find some real gems if you shop around.

I use FL Studio...I mostly sample, but I also compose my own stuff here and there. I'm still learning basic music theory and such..But when I do compose my own...Its usually more electro based because I also enjoy making my own sounds.. To do that, I use FL's 3xOsc, NI's Massive, and FL's Sytrus to program my own synths.. Other than that I sometimes use Edirol Orchestral/Super Quartet for piano and cello's! lol Thats about it tho

I use reason, mp3s of older songs, an awesome collection of breaks, gladiator (awesome sounds) and run it all thru ableton = good stuff

FL Studio 9, Sampletank 2.0 XL, but I mostly record my own instruments

usin mostly freeware plugins such as synth1, superwave p8, tn-303 and program all my sounds on them.

A lot of my sounds are based off reason's combinator. With the purchase of my maschine last month ive been getting into NI's software like Kore and Kontact.

I use the IK Workstations, SampleTank, Sample Moog/Tron, Pilharmonik, Sonik Synth 2 and some freebies: Crystal, Basic 64 and Model Pro.

I use reason 5, but i sample most of the time tho. I wanna make beats like drumma boy and those trap beats, but im still a noob tho :(

For drums I really only use kits I buy and EZDrummer. For synths I'm big on Toxic Biohazzard, Z3ta+ with the virus mod, and Absynth. For the bread and butter I roll with Philharmonik, TruePianos, and VI ONE.

Basses with NI Massive
Pads with NI Absynth
More experimental synths with IL Sytrus

Those synths are all great. You can make very pro sounds with them.

I really like Gladiator, all the papen plug ins, z3ta+ kontact player samples and Trillian. Trillian is so awesome.

Most NI stuff in Kontakt 4 here... Logic Pro comes with some factory stuff that bumps as well.

Back