What is this bass and what is on it

Could you tell me on which sounds you have heard this effect ? ive been trying to figure it out it would be very helpful.

I dont think it is just pitch bend though. It could be automation om the release of the note but do you have any idea how i can set up the automation to do this ?

Could you tell me on which sounds you have heard this effect ? ive been trying to figure it out it would be very helpful.

I dont think it is just pitch bend though. It could be automation om the release of the note but do you have any idea how i can set up the automation to do this ?

i use fl studio...you can right click the release knob in the ADSR settings and click 'create automation' or 'send to controller' to make your automation...same with the pitch wheel...might be a lil different in other daw's, i'm not too sure.

in fl studio you can also use the slide, right inside the piano roll. the triangle in the top left corner. it pretty much similates a pitch bend but you can also adjust the volume over time and it doesnt have the restrictions that the pitch bend has neither.

Back