Voice Drop/Dj Tag

Shawndmusic

What's good.

Right now Im working on some beats, I want to sell on sounclick. But I need a voice drop/voice tag for my beats. I've searched on google on, how to get a tag like DJ ill will, or DJ rockstar. I don't know, if it's a Computer voice, or a real person, but it's sounds great. Anybody that know what it is/where i can get a tag like that?
Thanks

ShawnD

Yes, but It's not what Im looking for. I want that voice Dj ill will uses. I've heard it many times from other Dj's but I don't know where to get one like these..

go here are you talking about the tag like i have in the begining of my track Emergency Exit? If so i can get it done for you. Let me know

yo, hook me up with one too! lol i need this so badly.. my DJ name is DJ PixZ.

make one say DJ PixZ
and make another one say: oh my GOSH, my leg.
and make ONE more that says: pickin up after the streets.
lol

if you can do this for me, THANK YOU SO MUCH.
it would be appreciated if you could explain how this process is done? lol
anyways, hit me up. :)

I think the DJ's you are referring to paid professionals to make those audio drops/tags for them. You can have one made, relatively cheap. I would just google it. If you are by an university, you should network with their audio production department or college radio station. I'm sure they can hook you up with an audio drop.

go here are you talking about the tag like i have in the begining of my track Emergency Exit? If so i can get it done for you. Let me know
Hey i dont have enough posts yet :-( message me though if u can make me one. i dont mind paying, as long as it sounds legit.

Back