Tags For Beatz?!? Can Anyone...?

D

djmessyuk

hey FP,

1st of all sorry if this is posted in the wrong section!!!

so i was wondering if anyone here is good at making Tags.

i dont have mic nor recording facilities at home so was wondering if anybody would help out for me.

peace

MessyBeatz

hey FP,

1st of all sorry if this is posted in the wrong section!!!

so i was wondering if anyone here is good at making Tags.

i dont have mic nor recording facilities at home so was wondering if anybody would help out for me.

peace

MessyBeatz

a funny, but effective way of doing this.....search on youtube for ANYTHING that may contain audio stating your producer name lol...Thats what I did at first..I found a video of a random guy talking about Quantum Theory, and in the video he mentioned "Quantum Leap"...so I cut that out, and laced "Quantum Leap" thru my beats lol...Now I know its not as cool as a tag could be, but it works.

a funny, but effective way of doing this.....search on youtube for ANYTHING that may contain audio stating your producer name lol...Thats what I did at first..I found a video of a random guy talking about Quantum Theory, and in the video he mentioned "Quantum Leap"...so I cut that out, and laced "Quantum Leap" thru my beats lol...Now I know its not as cool as a tag could be, but it works.

Creative, haha.

very creative indeed... i will give it a shot.

in the meantime is there any1 who is kind enough to help

---------- Post added 02-28-2011 at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-25-2011 at 01:26 AM ----------

BUMP!!!

7char

if your willing to pay for your tag you should check out knockshouse, he has done some tags for a few soundclick producers

Back