Sound & Pattern Problem in FL 10?

JayFreshh

So yeah I don't like FL Studio 10 and its interface but I'm learning to work with it. Why is it that when I make a pattern in sequence and combine two patterns together both sounds aren't conceivable? It's like the velocity is turned down you can't really get the full detail of the sound unless you hit the key in the Piano roll? You know the way you hit the key in the piano roll is the way I want it to sound I want both sounds to combine together.

Also, when laying down the patterns in pattern mode I can't get the Tempos to be even. It's like if I put it too close the beat is off, if I pull it away the beat is still off and I have to Edit in the Piano Roll just to try and make it so even sometimes that doesn't even work is there a way to zoom in Edit mode when in Pattern Mode? Thanks in advance!

189 views and 0 responses. Wow, when it comes to this Forum and the popularity amount of "Producers" in today's world who excessively cling and specialize in Producing beats with FL Studio you would think one would already accumulate and master what they call "Mastering". That's all I was mainly asking, how do you master in FL Studio 10. But no one knows how. Gotta love it. But I bet if I asked a question how to make commercialized trap beats with 808s I'd get some responses. Smh......

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------

Last edited:
mastering can mean a lot things. When making my songs i like to lay out the structure of my song first then i go on the master track pull out some plugins (equalizers, reverbs all that junk) and i just kind of edit the sounds to the way i desire. I feel like there isn't really a specific way to master, just do it your own way and my go watch a few tutorials on youtube that teach you about the plugins. Thats what i did. Good luck!

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot understand what you are trying to ask.

Also not sure what other guy's response had to do with what you're trying to ask, but maybe he got something I didn't? Hope he answered your.........question???

Last edited:
189 views and 0 responses. Wow, when it comes to this Forum and the popularity amount of "Producers" in today's world who excessively cling and specialize in Producing beats with FL Studio you would think one would already accumulate and master what they call "Mastering". That's all I was mainly asking, how do you master in FL Studio 10. But no one knows how. Gotta love it. But I bet if I asked a question how to make commercialized trap beats with 808s I'd get some responses. Smh......

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------

You do realise the number of ''Guests'' on this forum far outweigh the number of members, and they themselves contribute to a high number of 'views'.

It wouldn't surprise me if 95% or even more were guest views. smh...

I also have no clue what the question is or how it relates to mastering, if you made your issue a bit clearer I'm sure you could get more help.

If you don't like FL, why to force yourself to work with it? Youwill never be able to produce anything valuable if you don't like the tool. It's not the only program out there. Try Ableton Live perhaps. But I do agree that before i really got into this I also thought FL was only option for music making...
Also your question is quite unclear, it's like you don't really know what you are doing. I suggest to read the manual first. I know it's so booooring and uncool, but it's the first thing to do if you don't want to be just stuck on one place.

Back