rick ross aston martin music prod by justice league rhodes piano

cheloman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81WDHpjtN8&feature=related

kinda of curious on how they got the rhodes piano to sound like that i tried replicating it with the one in sytrus any suggestions on how i can tweak that to get that sound

Last edited:
LMAO yeah here's a suggestion, don't use Sytrus or any FL stock sounds for that matter.

Aside from the Boo Bass and maybe a very select few, not much sounds in FL are worth using, look for VSTI's.

Crazy because i actually figured out how to tweak it to where it sounds like it yesterday using sytrus and i do have a good amount of other vsts just been tryin to learn how to tweak sytrus lately....

Sytrus is a great synth, I don't understand why anyone would advise against using it even if it's not probably the best thing for this particular application - it doesn't really sound like a Rhodes at all. In fact, it sound like a regular piano with some heavy EQ/filtering (sounds a bit like it's bandpassed) and some chorus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y81WDHpjtN8&feature=related

kinda of curious on how they got the rhodes piano to sound like that i tried replicating it with the one in sytrus any suggestions on how i can tweak that to get that sound

I knew that it was only a matter of time before someone asked this, but yea they layered it... theirs a video floating somewhere with them showing how they made the beat...

I think it sounds like a normal rhodes right? Theres a choir underneath it but it seems like straight up rhodes. Hypersonic even has good rhodes, not that hard to find. Sytrus I wouldn't really use for this.

The people that say sytrus is good are people that just say that because it's true of all synths. With the right tweaking and know how any synth can be good but lets face it, there are easier options.

Sytrus

I don't know why someone would insist on not using sytrus since i was able to copy the high synths and low synths exactly with it. High Synth was done by layering a couple of sounds and putting Guitar Rig 5 Air Ensemble effect on it. Landed on this post since i was too looking for the rhodes sound.

Back